Sunday, July 20, 2008

The.White.Fig





n The.White.Fig n








Welcome to the official blog for white fig cards. The White Fig is my home-based company where I hand make cards, invitations, postcards....if you can think it, I will make it. Orders are available for single cards, bulk orders of the same card or different cards, or for any number of items you wish to order.

Because I am doing this strictly for enjoyment, my prices are very reasonable, and usually run anywhere from $1.50 - $3.00 per item, with special pricing for larger orders.

It is also possible for you to create your own idea of what you want created, and I can duplicate your own unique idea. I can also create a sample card and e-mail a single picture or multiple pictures to ensure that I am making a card or other item that you will be pleased with.

As this blog is new, it is undergoing "construction," and images will be coming soon!


I hope you enjoy what you see!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is going to be pretty much awesomeness...I can't wait. How bout you call me sometime girl to catch up with me!

Kirsten said...

Can't wait to see what you've made. :)